Turkish Ceramic Painting Workshop
1000 years of History
The roots of Turkish ceramics dates back to the 8th and 9th century with the Seljuks. It was not until the Ottoman Empire that the art of hand-painted ceramics rose to a new period altogether with the techniques we use today.
Easy to Learn
At this beginner traditional Turkish ceramic painting course, you will have great fun learning Traditional Relief painting technique with food-safe colors.
Small Class Sizes
It is an easy and fun workshop with the guidance of Turkish tutors and a small size class of 4.
No Preparation Needed
Students will be given all the materials necessary from 2 ready-made ceramic bowl bisques from Turkey and drawing tools to individual whirlers to make a perfect artwork.
Finally, you will be able to collect your unique handmade bowls in 2 weeks after we heat them in the kiln and pack them for you.
You'll get two artwork
In this workshop, you will have one 8cm bowl and one 18cm plate.
Can I cancel my booking?
1. If you choose bank transfer and you haven’t completed your bank transfer after 48 hours, your booking is automatically canceled.
2. A cancellation must be made a full 120 hours(5 days) prior to the scheduled event start time.
If the guest cancels between 168 to 120 hours(7 days to 5 days) before the event, a maximum of 50% of the booking fee may be collected by the host as administrative fee.
It is non refundable when the cancellation is made less than 120 hours(5 days) before the event.
3. If you pay by credit cards or Paypal, we will void your payment authorisation and no fees will be charged. If you have paid by bank transfer, we will refund to your bank account in 10 working days.
4. To confirm you have received a refund, we suggest you to check your bank statements.
5. Please contact us or your bank if you have encountered any payment issues
Can I reschedule my booking?
A reschedule must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event start time. We will charge 150 HKD/per person handling fee for reschedule made within 48 hours before the scheduled event start time. It can be paid by cash during the workshop.
Inclement Weather Arrangements
1. Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above: Mosaic Art Studio Hong Kong will be closed. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will remain closed. If the signal is lowered more than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will continue as planned. In case of closure of the studio, bookings of the students will be changed individually according to their requests.
2. Black Rainstorm Warning: If the warning is issued during normal opening time of the Mosaic Art Studio Hong Kong, the studio will remain open. If the warning is issued before the studio opens, the studio will be closed until the warning is cancelled. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will remain closed. If the signal is lowered more than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will continue as planned. In case of closure of the studio, bookings of the students will be changed individually according to their requests.