Turkish Mosaic Lamp Workshop 土耳其馬賽克燈工作坊
Turkish Mosaic Lamp Workshop 土耳其馬賽克燈工作坊
Come and Enjoy making a traditional Turkish mosaic lamp that lighten your room with your family, couples or friends at the workshops that thought by real Turkish and local artisans.
Moreover you will have a chance to experience Turkish Culture with decorations , musical instruments and tools to make Turkish Coffee and tea with all the explanations around in our studio.
Enlighten your nights with the traditional Turkish lamp that you build piece by piece with using any available 12 colors of different shaped hand-cut glasses and beads.
You will be leaving all the issues and problems behind once you entered our studio and start making your lamp while listening the selected instrumental Turkish musics, sipping your Turkish Tea and tasting rose delight.
Create an everlasting gift for your loved ones with your own creativity or with traditional patterns provided while no experience or prior knowledge is required.
關於價目表 About Payment
When you make online booking you can choose the “application fee($320)” . The “application fee” is included Candle holder. If you like to upgrade to other options, you may pay the remaining fee in the studio.
做booking時請選擇 “application fee 報名費 320港幣”。報名費包括基本款“燭台”。如果想整其他款式，在現場補差價即可。
例：Candle Holder（燭台）320 HKD + $200附加費(陪同費）=$520
Can I cancel my booking?
1. If you choose bank transfer and you haven’t completed your bank transfer after 48 hours, your booking is automatically canceled.
2. A cancellation must be made a full 120 hours(5 days) prior to the scheduled event start time.
If the guest cancels between 168 to 120 hours(7 days to 5 days) before the event, a maximum of 50% of the booking fee may be collected by the host as administrative fee.
It is non refundable when the cancellation is made less than 120 hours(5 days) before the event.
3. If you pay by credit cards or Paypal, we will void your payment authorisation and no fees will be charged. If you have paid by bank transfer, we will refund to your bank account in 10 working days.
4. To confirm you have received a refund, we suggest you to check your bank statements.
5. Please contact us or your banks if you have encountered any payment issues
Can I reschedule my booking?
A reschedule must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event start time.We will charge 150 HKD/per person handling fee for reschedule made within 48 hours before the scheduled event start time. It can be paid by cash during the workshop.
Can I make one lamp with two people?
You can make one lamp with two people, you can chose extra person when you make the booking. We will charge for additional $200 for the second person. It would be the price of "one lamp + $200" in total.
How can I book if I want to make one lamp with two people?
Please choose 1 seat for "application fee" and 1 seat for "extra person". Then add to cart and proceed to checkout.
Inclement Weather Arrangements
1. Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above: Mosaic Art Studio Hong Kong will be closed. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will remain closed. If the signal is lowered more than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will continue as planned. In case of closure of the studio, bookings of the students will be changed individually according to their requests.
2. Black Rainstorm Warning: If the warning is issued during normal opening time of the Mosaic Art Studio Hong Kong, the studio will remain open. If the warning is issued before the studio opens, the studio will be closed until the warning is cancelled. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will remain closed. If the signal is lowered more than 2 hours before the workshop time, all the workshops and classes will continue as planned. In case of closure of the studio, bookings of the students will be changed individually according to their requests.